IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU READ CAREFULLY AND UNDERSTAND THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
These Terms of Service govern your rights and obligations, as users of this Platform administered and managed by Gaming Center (gaming.com.np). Unless otherwise provided by Gaming Center, all new Platform introduced and managed by Gaming Center shall be governed by these Terms & Conditions.
By registering an account with Gaming Centerand accessing any of the Platform, you acknowledge and accept that your usage of the Platform (or any of them) shall be governed by these Terms of Service and any other specific rules, procedures, terms and conditions for the products, services or facilities offered as determined or as may be amended by Gaming Centerat any time or from time to time at its absolute discretion.
The term “Gaming Center” or “we” or “our” or “us”) refers Gaming Center and the term “you” refer to the user or viewer of this Platform and/or Service.
These Terms and Conditions apply to your use of all of this Platform and Service owned or operated by Gaming Center. You acknowledge that you are aware of the contents of and agree to be legally bound by these Terms and Conditions.
In these Terms of Service, the following words and expression shall have the following meanings unless the context otherwise requires:
1. Account: means your account duly registered with Gaming Center to facilitate you using the Services available on the Platform (or any of them);
2. Buyer: means a person who purchases items on the Platform;
3. Gift Card: means an electronic gift card purchased on any of the Platform which contains a stored value available for redemption on the Platform;
4. CD-Key: means an electronic key which is used to activate a video game;
5. Mobile Credits: means mobile phone credits;
6. Items: means the goods and services listed by you for sale on the Platform and “Item” shall mean any one of them;
7. Parties: means collectively, Gaming Center and you and “Party” shall mean any one of them;
8. Platform: means collectively, the web Platform presently known as Gaming Center.club, Gaming CenterApp (Android & iOS) and such other web Platform of Gaming Center administered and managed by Gaming Center;
9. Services: means the services provided by Gaming Center on the Platform, including, without limitation, reselling and retailing online games and related merchandises, games publishing, online marketplace for sale of Items, subject to the conditions in these Terms of Service;
10. Purchased Item: means your item listed on the Platform purchased by the Buyer;
11. GP Credits: means the electronic credit value available in the Account at any time;
12. Terms of Service: means these Terms of Service governing the use of the Services by you as may be amended at any time and from time to time as and when Gaming Center shall in its absolute discretion deems necessary and shall include: (i) any rules, procedures, Terms of Service for products, services or facilities, as determined by Gaming Centerfrom time to time; and (ii) any documents, directives, correspondence and agreements referred to in these Terms of Service and forming a part hereof, together with any amendments made at any time or from time to time to any of the foregoing; and
13. Virtual Items: means collectively, virtual in-game items and virtual currency, including, without limitation, virtual coins, tokens or points acquired in the course of playing games on the Platform.
2. License to Use
In consideration of you agreeing to these Terms of Service and your continuing observance and compliance of these Terms of Service, Gaming Centerhereby grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access the Platform and use the Services upon the terms and subject to the conditions stated herein.
3. Representations and Warranties
Each time when you access the Platform (or any of them), you irrevocably and unconditionally represents and warrants that: you are above 13 years old. Should you be less than 13 years old, your parents are aware and have consented to you accessing the Platform and using the Services;
1. your personal information and the documentation submitted in this respect, including, without limitation, your full name, telephone number, correspondence address and email address, are true and accurate. You shall forthwith notify us in writing of any changes in your personal information;
2. you shall keep the password to the Account secure and confidential. You shall not at any time and under any circumstances reveal or disclose your password to the Account to any unauthorized party and shall take all steps to prevent the disclosure of the password to the Account to any unauthorized party;
3. save as otherwise permitted by Gaming Center, you shall not, directly or indirectly, use the Services for any commercial purposes;
4. you shall not use the Platform or the Services (or any of them) to conduct any fraudulent, immoral or illegal activities or such activities that may infringe the intellectual property rights of third parties;
5. you shall not use any intellectual property belonging to Gaming Centeror any publishers listed on the Platform, including, without limitation, trademarks or trade names, whether registered or not, without the prior written consent of Gaming Center; and
6. you shall not be disruptive, be offensive or be a nuisance in any manner whatsoever to other users of the Platform or the employees of Gaming Center.
7. you shall not directly or indirectly recruit and/or poach any customers obtained from the usage of the Platform
4. Use of Services
1. You shall procure, at your own costs and expenses, the requisite equipment and software to connect and access the Platform and the ensuing use of the Services. You shall bear all charges and fees imposed by third parties in relation to and in connection with you connecting your equipment to the Platform (or any of them)
2. It is your primary responsibility to ensure that you are acquainted with the guidelines and procedures for the use of the Services that Gaming Center may issue from time to time. Gaming Center shall not be liable for any errors, losses or damages caused by your use of the Services.
3. It is your responsibility to secure the information of your Account. Any notification or confirmation received by Gaming Centerfrom your Account shall be deemed to have been issued by you not withstanding that such notification or confirmation may have been issued by a third party, whether authorized or otherwise, and you shall be bound by such notification or confirmation.
4. Gaming Center shall not be liable for acting on the notification or confirmation sent through your Account. Gaming Centershall not be obliged to investigate the authenticity or authority of persons effecting the notification or confirmation or verify the completeness of such notification or confirmation. Such notification or confirmation shall be deemed irrevocable and binding on you upon receipt by Gaming Center. notwithstanding any error, fraud, forgery and lack of clarity or misunderstanding in respect of the terms of such notification or confirmation. You shall immediately notify
5. Gaming Center upon receipt of incomplete, garbled or inaccurate data or information from Gaming Center. You shall also immediately notify Gaming Center upon receipt of any data or information which is not intended for you and you shall delete such data or information from your Account.
6. You acknowledge and agree that Gaming Centermay at its absolute discretion refuse or permit you to use the Services without giving any reason or notice thereof.
7. Unless otherwise permitted by Gaming Center in writing, you shall not upload, post, email transmit or otherwise make available any unauthorized or illegal activities on the Platform or directly to other users of the Platform.
8. You shall not upload, post, email, transmit or in any other manner whatsoever make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunication equipment, including, without limitation, the Platform.
9. You irrevocably and unconditionally allow and permit Gaming Centerto send to your Account updates on services and events offered or provided by Gaming Center.
5. Virtual Items
1. All Virtual Items reflected in the Account are not actually owned by you.
2. You merely have a licence to use the Virtual Items on the Platform (or any of them) in accordance with such terms as Gaming Centermay impose from time to time.
3. The value of the Virtual Items reflected in the Account does not represent any credit value in real currency. The Virtual Items cannot be exchanged for real cash.
4. Unless otherwise permitted by Gaming Center in writing, you are prohibited from selling, transferring or otherwise dispose of the Virtual Items to any other persons, whether within or outside the confines of the Platform (or any of them).
1. You may pay for the Services in such currency that is available on the Platform in accordance with the prevailing exchange rate determined by Gaming Center at its absolute discretion.
2. You shall be solely liable to make payments and applicable taxes, if any, in relation to and in connection with the usage of the Services (or any of them) through the Account.
3. Gaming Center shall have the absolute discretion to cancel any payment request made by you without assigning any reasons whatsoever.
4. Gaming Center shall be entitled to vary or modify or remove the modes of payment available on the Platform (or any of them) at any time without prior notice to you.
7. Availability of Services
1. The Services are usually available on a daily basis unless otherwise specified herein.
2. There may be certain times that the Services may not be available due to maintenance or malfunction of the Platform or such other reasons beyond the control of Gaming Center. Gaming Center makes no warranty that the Services will be available at the times stated herein.
3. Unless otherwise provided in these Terms of Service, Gaming Center shall be entitled at its absolute discretion, without notice to you, to change the procedures, the mode of operation of the Services at any time and from time to time for any reason whatsoever.
4. Notwithstanding any provisions to the contrary in these Terms of Service, Gaming Centershall be entitled to: immediately terminate, discontinue, withdraw or suspend your use of the Services without notice; or impose conditions or restrictions on your use of the Service without notice.
5. In addition to and not in derogation of Clause 8.4, if you do not utilise the Services for a continuous period of 90 days, Gaming Centermay, at its absolute discretion, charge a fee for the maintenance of your Account.
8. Gaming Center Website Wallet (WEBSITE WALLET)
1. You must maintain sufficient Gaming Center wallet in the Account before you use the Services.
2. Gaming Center Credits can be topped-up in the Account through the payment methods listed on the Platform.
3. Gaming Center wallet can be used to purchase any of the Services or Items.
4. If there are insufficient Gaming Center wallet when you purchase any of the Services, Gaming Center shall have the absolute discretion to either: reject or suspend the transaction; or require you to pay the shortfall through any of the other methods of payment available on the Platform.
5. Gaming Center shall, as and when it deems fit, amend, modify, remove or add any Gaming Center wallet balance or Gaming Center wallet account without prior notice to you.
6. The Gaming Center wallet balance in the Account was very safe and and if comormised the person may be suspended and taken action by us.
9. Gift Card
1. Each Gift Card must be redeemed in a single transaction by purchasing any Services on any of the Platform. If the transaction value is more than the Gift Card value, such Gift Card value in excess of the transaction value will be credited into the Account as Gaming CenterCredits. If the transaction value is more than the Gift Card value, you are required to settle the shortfall with the Gaming CenterCredits available in the Account or such methods of payment available on the Platform.
2. Each Gift Card is not transferable and cannot be exchanged with cash.
3. Gaming Center shall not be liable for any Gift Card that is stolen, misplaced or misused without authorization. For the avoidance of doubt, Gaming Centershall not be obliged to enquire or verify at the redemption of the Gift Card, if such Gift Card has been properly obtained.
4. Notwithstanding Clause 9.3, if Gaming Center has any doubts as to the authenticity of a Gift Card, Gaming Center shall have the absolute discretion to withhold, suspend or cancel such Gift Card without any prior reference to you.
5. Each Gift Card shall be subject to such further rules and regulations as Gaming Center may introduce at any time or from time to time.
6. Each Gift Card shall automatically expire on the last day of the second (2nd) year from the day when that Gift Card was first purchased or such other time frame as Gaming Center may determine, without prior notice given by Gaming Center.
10. Gaming Center Reward Points (GR Points)
1. You will be rewarded with Gaming CenterReward Points for each purchase of goods or services on the Platform (excluding the Items).
2. You may redeem the Gaming Center Reward Points Points for goods or services on the Platform. The Gaming CenterReward Points required to redeem such good or service shall be as stated in the Platform.
3. The redemption of the Gaming Center Reward Points shall be subject to such further rules and regulations as Gaming Centermay introduce at any time or from time to time.
4. Each Gaming Center Reward Points shall automatically expire on the last day of the second (2nd) year from the day when that Gaming CenterReward Points is awarded.
5. Gaming Center Reward Points was first rewarded to you or such other timeframe as Gaming Centermay determine, without prior notice given by Gaming Center.
11. Limitation on Liability
You agree and confirm that you shall not hold Gaming Center, its employees, agents or licensees, liable for any special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of and in relation to the Services or these Terms of Service.
12. Intellectual Property Rights
All copyrights, trademarks, service marks belong to the corresponding owners/ publishers/ developers and Gaming Centeris not related or associated to any of the said owners/publishers in any respect. All services offered on the Platform are offered by Gaming Center, not the owners/publishers/developers.
13. Reliability of Platforms
1. You are aware that all transactions conducted on the Platform are through telecommunication and data network.
2. You are fully aware that your receipt of the notification from Gaming Centerand vice versa may be delayed or prevented by factors affecting the relevant service providers and other relevant parties. You accept that Gaming Centercannot guarantee the prompt delivery of such notification or confirmation.
3. You acknowledge and confirm that you shall take all steps and measures to check and verify the transaction history of your Account.
1. You shall immediately notify Gaming Center if you are aware or believe your Account has been hacked or compromised.
2. You shall be liable for all transactions conducted through your Account at any time prior to the receipt by Gaming Centerof your notification as stated in Clause 14.1.
15. Disclosure of Information
1. Gaming Center shall be entitled and you irrevocably and unconditionally consents and authorises Gaming Center to the extent permitted by law, to disclose or release any information pertaining to you or your transactions through the Platform to such extent that Gaming Centermay at its absolute discretion deem fit to: such persons as Gaming Centermay be required to disclose under the applicable law; such other persons or entity pursuant to any governmental directive or order of the court; or any other party whomsoever as Gaming Center deems fit.
2. Save as otherwise permitted in Clause 15.1, Gaming Centerwill not disclose your personal information to any other party without prior notification to you.
16. Applicable Laws and Regulations
1. Your use of the Services shall be governed by the jurisdiction where the contracting entity of Gaming Center is domiciled.
2. Where required, you shall obtain the approval or consent or permission of the relevant regulatory authorities prior to using the Services.
3. For cross-border transactions, you shall not violate the laws existing in the countries involved in the transaction.
4. You shall fully indemnify, defend and hold Gaming Centerand its related corporations harmless from and against any and all suits, actions, judgements, damages, costs, losses, expenses (including legal fees on a solicitors and client basis) and other liabilities arising from a breach or contravention or non-compliance with any provision of this Clause 16.
17. Suspension, Termination, Cancellation of Services
1. The Services (or any part thereof) may be cancelled by Gaming Centerat any time without prior notice to you. After cancellation, the Services (or any part thereof) may be reinstated in such manner and on such Terms of Service as Gaming Center may at its absolute discretion determine.
2. Gaming Centerreserves the right at all times to suspend or block access to and use of the Services (or any part thereof) for any reason whatsoever and for any length of time and upon any conditions that Gaming Centermay at its absolute discretion determine.
3. Upon cancellation or termination of the Services (or any part thereof):
• all rights granted to you hereunder shall immediately terminate and shall revert to Gaming Center;
• you shall immediately pay to Gaming Centerall outstanding fees and charges due and owing to Gaming Center;
• Gaming Center may at its absolute discretion, decide not to act on any request received by Gaming Cente rafter the effective date of termination;
• Gaming Center may at its absolute discretion, decide not to act on any confirmation or request received by Gaming Centerbetween the date of notice is given to you and the effective date of termination (if there is a lapse of time between the two dates); and you hereby irrevocably and unconditionally authorizes Gaming Center to deduct all money due and owing by you to Gaming Center(if any) from the moneys that are payable by Gaming Centerto you in respect of the delivered Purchased Items.
1. All notices and documents required to be given by you under these Terms of Service to Gaming Centershall be sent to Gaming Center by registered post to the Gaming Center address listed on the Platform.
2. Any notice or document sent by you to Gaming Center shall be deemed served when such notice or document is received by Gaming Center.
3. All notices and documents required to be given by Gaming Centerunder these Terms of Service to you shall be sent to you by any one of the following methods: electronic mail to your last known electronic mail address according to Gaming Center records; posting the notice or communication on the Platform; notices placed with or in any of Gaming Centerwritten communications to you; notices placed through any media; or any manner of notification as Gaming Centermay at its absolute discretion determine.
4. Any notice or document or communication given by Gaming Center to you shall be deemed to be served and received by you on the day following the sending of such notice or document.
19. Waiver And Severance
1. Any failure by Gaming Center to enforce at any time or for any period any one or more of these Terms of Service shall not be a waiver of them or of the right at any time subsequently to enforce these Terms of Service.
2. In the event that any provisions of these Terms of Service is declared by any judicial or other competent authority to be void, voidable, illegal or otherwise unenforceable Gaming Center shall amend that provision in such reasonable manner as would achieve the intention of Gaming Centeror at the discretion of Gaming Cente rit may be severed from these Terms of Service and the remaining provisions remain in full force and effect.
1. These Terms of Service may be modified, added to, deleted or varied by Gaming Centerby way of posting on the Platform or in any such other manner as Gaming Centermay in its absolute discretion determine.
2. You agree that continued use of the Services shall constitute your acceptance of these Terms of Service (as modified and varied from time to time).
You may not assign its rights under these Terms of Service without the prior written consent of Gaming Center.
22. Binding Effect
These Terms of Service shall be binding on your heirs, personal and legal representatives, estate, successors-in-title and permitted assigns (where applicable) you.
23. Return Policy
Any form of Topup, Voucher Code, Voucher PIN, CD Key, Gift Card, Time Card, Expansion, GP Credits, Game Credits, Pre-paid Card, Telco Credits, Game Key purchased into your account is neither refundable nor exchangeable.
• Does not include manuals, Installation CDs, box, physical card or other physical elements.
• You will be able to view your code(s) in your order Transaction page after the completion of your order.
• Once you have completed the purchase for any Pre-Order, CD Key, Time Card, Game Expansion, Game Point, Prepaid Card, Trial/Beta/Item Code, Game Key from Gaming Center, this would mean you agree that all information you have entered are accurate and correct.
• Any purchase of Pre-Order, CD Key, Time Card, Expansion, Game Point, Prepaid Card, Trial/Beta/Item Code, Game Key from Gaming Centerare non-refundable, non-transferable, and not exchangeable once sold.
• Gaming Center reserves the right to amend any of the terms and conditions above without prior notice.
Direct Top Up
• Please read the product description thoroughly and confirm that the game name, server, game user id, character name, account name and the amount purchased, i.e. information, are correct.
• Gaming Center assumes no liability for wrong purchases made by the customer due to negligence and/or false/wrong information provided, which may result in damages/ losses/wrong top up. By purchasing any products from Gaming Center, the customer understands, acknowledges and accepts this release of liability.
• If you encounter any difficulties, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Support for further assistance.
Gaming Center reserves the right to amend any of the terms and conditions above without prior notice. For further question, please email us: [email protected]